1. How much GST rate is applied on packers and movers?
The GST rate applied to the services of packers and movers is 5% when a person avails all the relocation services (packing, loading, unloading, and unpacking) of the company.
2. How to hire Packers and Movers?
Hiring packers and movers through us is quite easy. For this, just fill out a form based on your choice of shifting service with your details like name, mail, contact number, current city, relocation city, and other details of your shifting process and submit with us. We will get back to you with a list of free moving estimates from registered moving companies. You can contact us on +91 9810116021, +91 9910116021 or [email protected]
3. Are there any charges to get moving quotes from your website?
No. This facility is absolutely free for everyone. You can get free moving quotes from our website to let you compare the charges so that it will help you to find the most suitable moving company for your move.
4. How packers and movers work?
The relocation process performed by the professional packers and movers comprises of the following steps –
- Perform a pre-move survey of the customer’s place to note down the details of the relocation.
- Dissembling all the furniture, electrical appliances like TV, and other things for manageable shifting.
- Packing everything with good quality packing materials.
- Carefully loading all the household items in the transport vehicle.
- Transportation of belongings from the current location to the new one.
- Carefully unloading the items from the truck.
- Unpacking the items at the place.
- Closure of the deal with the full payment for their services.
5. Does Metro Relocation provide shifting services as well?
Yes, “Metro Relocation and Storage” provides all the relocation services directly to people. It is the only trustworthy platform to give you the best moving services in India.
6. What kind of packing materials are used while relocating?
We provide the best quality packing materials to ensure the safety of all the household items of their customers. They also provide a waterproof packing services, if you are shifting in the rainy season.
7. How packers and movers charge moving cost?
The packers and movers charge moving cost considering the following factors:
- Distance between current and new location
- Packing material used
- Labour charges
- Number and size of the items to be relocated
8. What costs are included in packers and movers charges?
The final moving cost includes packing charges, labor charges, cost of fuel used in transportation, insurance (if availed), taxes, etc.
9. Do packers and movers provide door to door services?
Yes, most of our packers and movers provide door to door relocation services. They will complete the entire shifting process from packing, loading, transporting, unloading, and unpacking of your household items (possessions) and safely delivery your items at the new place.
10. What are the benefits of hiring Professional Packers and Movers?
The benefits of availing the services of packers and movers are –
- Saves time and energy
- Safety of your belongings
- Accelerates the shifting process
- Reduces stress
- Warehousing and storage services availability
- Availability of insurance claims if goods are damaged